To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] WRAP/PfSense & PCMCIA :)

For this task you could use a Soekris 4511 which has a PCMCIA slot.  I
however have no clue if FreeBSD has support for the verizon.
On 11/8/05, Mojo Jojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is why I am asking, I think it would be slick to have a self contained
wireless router that works almost anywhere you can get a Verizon signal.

VERY slick!

Been drooling over this idea for a while, I emailed PC Engines, maybe they
will consider a board with a PCMCIA slot.

--Todd