I tried adding the ARP entries.  That is what this email is about.  I
was trying to make sure I was doing this correctly.  When I added the
addresses as single entry per IP (like xxx.xxx.xxx.139/32,
xxx.xxx.xxx.140/32) the only one that pfsense answered to was the 139
address.  I noticed you could enter these as a whole net,  I tried this
but only ended up with one alias.  Kind of hard to map IPs via nat with
only one ARP entry for all the addresses.   If you have any andditional
input I would appreciate it.

Robert