Good morning list,

yesterday I mangled a pfsense into a vmware 4.5 on a w2k laptop. The virtual HD is 0,5 GB "large", the memory is 64MB. For getting the thing to the "Show it to me in the browser"-point, I connected only the lan-side via ehternet. The Wan-side had no cable. In a first look, i didn't find any package or package manager, only am xml-error was to be seen.

I wanted to use the squid package at first, but I'm not shure now, if the package is contained in the current live-installer-cd, or did I miss a download? When I understand the website correctly, the squid-package is an embedded package, or not?

with regards
  Andreas Bahr
(an ordinary m0n0wall user)