On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 22:44 +0100, Espen Johansen wrote:
> The HAL and drivers are updated in version .92 and newer.
> This should fix what you are seeing.
> Just get .93 as soon as it hits the mirrors.

Hi.

Actually, version 0.90 also had the 0.9.16.3 HAL and the results are
reproducible. 0.93 seem to be better (I have NOT been able to reproduce
the failure) but I need to go over it in the office, with the full range
of the itsy bits parts ;-).

However, for whatever reason - the 0.93 seems to have the ath driver
kicking in later than 0.88 and 0.90, possibly allowing the PCI subsystem
to settle and allow the driver to successfully negotiate with the
hardware? This is NOT fact, just a feeling. I need to compare the two
outputs, which will happen on Sunday.

Memo to self - learn to build OWN images of pfsense. Grrrr....

Marc