yeah, do a tcp thruput test between two boxes and tell me if you get
more then 800mbs, then slap intel cards in the box and do it again, been
there done that granted its better then it was in 5.x but still nothing
close to what it should be for the bandwidth your giving up, let me know
cause we tested 6.0 2 months ago and broadcom cards were running 670mbps
tops.