Tried on 0.90 through to non released 0.93.2
With the same troubles.

I have vlans on both of the pfsense wan and lan interfaces.
Might try again tomorrow. To see if I can isolate it a bit

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, alan walters wrote:

> I was under the impression that altq has support for vlans. Is this
> enabled in pfsense at the moment.
>
> Have tried a couple of time but get unsupported interfaces. I know
that
> my fxp and sis cards support it
>

> So I guess it must be the vlans that are the issue

what release are you running?  i'm using this with fxp and it works
fine.
i remember it was dodgy for a bit, but bill and scott made some
changes...