This would be your lucky day ;)

On 11/23/05, Kevin Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just a few comments... first off, the rules for Shareaza and Gnutella
> seem to be identical, so you might choose to either remove Shareaza, or
> rename it to Gnutella 2- and have it shape TCP as well as UDP packets on
> 6346 since G2 uses both protocols, instead of only TCP (which would be

OK, combined Gnutella/Shareaza rules and added UDP.

> Gnutella).  Secondly, it lists MSN, ICQ, and IRC for changing
> priorities, why not AIM?  It uses port 5190, and since this is pretty
> common knowledge, couldn't this be added easily to the wizard?  I know

Done

> it could be added manually, but if it could be added easily to the
> wizard then it would save a small bit of work for the user if they
> wanted to shape AIM traffic.  Also, maybe you could add more games to
> the list? =)  If you have spare time anyway, as I know there are other
> things with a much higher priority than all of this.  Some examples
> would be Lineage II: 2106, 2009, 7777 TCP Inbound and Outbound (the last
> port there is also used by a few other games including UT); GunZ Online
> 7700 UDP Inbound and Outbound; virtually any Blizzard game aside from
> WoW and WC3 (Starcraft, Warcraft II, Diablo II) as well as the game
> Guild Wars: 6112 TCP In/Out; Warcraft III: 6112-6119 TCP In/Out; World
> of Warcraft: 3724 TCP In/Out.  There are a bazillion more games that

Done.

> could be added, but those are the ones I had to make queues for myself
> since they weren't in the magical wizard thing.  One last thing, you

Sure could be, I don't have the funds or the time to research each one
and add it ;)  For that we rely on people that use pfSense and these
games to supply us with the details and request for addition.

> might want to automatically move the queues with the huge ranges to the
> bottom of the priority list, as to not screw up the nice ones that use
> only one port inside of those huge ranges... example would be
> battlefield 2 at UDP ports 1500 through 4999 or EQ at TCP 1024 through 6000.

That's not quite as easy to handle.  I'll make a note in the wizard
about those games though.