Hi,

I've got earlier the same problem with dyndns.

Since I've modified my /etc/crontab as follows, problem solved.
"*/20  *  *  *  *   root   /usr/bin/nice   -n20 /etc/rc.dyndns.update"
It seems to me that somehow the ip change on a pppoe line can't trigger the
dyndns update process. :-(

Of course I've applied the updates which Scott suggested in this thread earlier.
I'm currently using Bao's generic pc cfcard image (v0.88) which works me
without any issues.

Imre