Hello again!

About this old problem with the static arp entries..
20223 deny ip from 192.168.22.201 not MAC any 00:02:00:25:00:b6 any layer2 in
20223 deny ip from any to 192.168.22.201 not MAC 00:02:00:25:00:b6 any
layer2 out
There are these things in the ipfw list.. Don't these manage to get
the same level of protection?
In either case, if this works correctly.. Static arp entries could be
changed with a little trick.. We could deny all other macs from the
rest of the network not having a mac like ff:ff:ff:ff:ff.

Endre