What do you think about using the compress option? I haven't tested it
before but I'm guessing you'll save some BW.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Ullrich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:28 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Anonymous access to pfSense repository

Edit /home/pfsense/tools/builder_scripts/pfSense-supfile and add this:

*default host=cvs.pfsense.com
*default base=/home/pfsense/cvsroot
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
pfSense

Then issue update_file.sh
/home/pfsense/tools/builder_scripts/builder_common.sh

You should now be on the new cvsup updating system.   I plan on
opening up the firewall in a few short minutes.