I just got the current installed
1.0-PREBETA2-BUG-VALIDATION-VERSION3

I noticed that the support for the Intel Dual Port 10/100 card that I've been using to test with for many versions isn't firing up.  I have two other Intel NICs in the PC and they are working fine.

These are all OLD Compaq NICs, but in the past they have all been seen by the system as i82555 cards.  I don't see why pfS is seeing the single port NICs and not the dual port one .... it has always been recognized by pfS in the past ... and NO there have been NO system changes since the BETA1 install ... just the upgrade to BVV3.

At a loss ...
--
David L. Strout
Engineering Systems Plus, LLC