I did your research for you because I was curious.  I'd suggest you
look a little harder before spreading FUD.  If you aren't going to
bother spending five minutes doing correct research, I'm certainly not
going to go out of my way implementing uninteresting features which I
don't need or use.  http://ipsec-tools.sourceforge.net/ (which we use)
certainly does support everything you asked for (as you can see here:
http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?racoon.conf+5+NetBSD-current)
except for Serpent.  We haven't implemented them as the old racoon
likely didn't support them.  Besides, most commercial vendors don't
support anything outside of DES/3DES/AES/Blowfish and MD5/SHA1 - let
alone DH groups outside of 1,2,5.

--Bill