We're also waiting on review of these:
http://cvstrac.pfsense.org/rptview?rn=16

And I personally would like some more feedback on the shaper changes
that went in right after beta1.  I have reason to believe it's still
broken (looking like a possible FreeBSD issue), but confirmation
outside of dev@ (and one entirely unrelated report which has me
confused to no end) would be nice.

--Bill