I am running PFSense 1.0b1.  I am having an issue with outbound NAT Mapping not working properly and am looking for some assistance.

The firewall has an outside IP address of x.x.x.66.  It has an additional IP address of x.x.x.67 set as a virtual which is working perfectly with NAT rules to allow inbound traffic to an inside server, y.y.y.24.  I have created an outbound NAT for y.y.y.24/32 which is mapped to the virtual IP x.x.x.67 in order to force all traffic outbound from this server appear as coming from .67.  Unfortunately all outbound traffic is still showing as coming from .66 and this is causing problems since we are using this virtual IP for email.

Any assistance on this is greatly appreciated.  I don't think I am overlooking anything on the configuration as it seems very straight forward.

Thanks!
Chris Green