Bao C. Ha escribió:
> My systems are similar to Lex. I have run pfSense on them.
>
> To make pfSense working on these, which basically are PC, except
> that CF on the secondary IDE, you will need to make two changes:
>
> 1. I found that grub is easier to be made pfSense bootable.
> FreeBSD bootloader is hit-and-miss for me.
>
> 2. Modify the /erc/fstab to boot from /dev/ad2, instead of /dev/ad0.
>

> I have some older images built specifically for these, at the URL,
> http://shopping.hacom.net/catalog/pub/pfsense/
>
> I have a script there, mkflash.sh, that I have used to
> build them.
>
> I'll see if I have some time to build new images in the next
> couple of days.
>
> Thanks.
> Bao

Hi.

In the last days I have not had time to prove this, but today finally I
have been able to prove it.

The error was exactly what comment Bao C.ha on which in LEX systems the
CF is in ad2 and not in ad0 that is from where it takes the pfsense image.
I have proven imagenes that recommended Bao C.ha and work perfectly.

Not if these could be included imagenes in the official repositorios
with any change of extension type pfsense-1.0BETA1-enbeded-lex.img.gz,
but serious a good idea for the people who use LEX-System.

Thanks for everything and in special to Bao C.ha.

Regards.