I can help with hosting space if you need to put it somewhere in the US.  I have a site and space I’m not using.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luiz Vaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:50 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Captive Portal, VMWare and Radius

Hi all,

    now it´s ok! ;)

    I cleared the captive portal options and setup again!
    After I listed the pf rules using pfctl -s rules. And it showed a strange rule that redirects all radius and radacct ports to 19000 19001 ports at 127.0.0.1 ...
    Don´t know where it come from!

    I think that it was because I tryed the captive with local user to test the net and after I switched back to captive with radius.

    So, i cleared it and voila!
    I hope that it may helps anyone too... ;)

    Another thing, i setup my VMWare image with php dbg. Now i´m using it to debug the php code while i write some custom things.
    After, i compiled the pecl-radius extension to php and it is working fine!

    So, can i send to the list the code that i rewrite for "radius_accounting.inc" and "radius_authentication.inc" using the libradius functions?

    Maybe someone can add to the next versions of pfSense to use libradius instead php-radius custom function. It´s standard and much less error prone!

Best Regards,
Luiz Vaz