On 2/21/06, John Cianfarani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where are they put out? I never saw anything on the list/blog/ or
> pfsense homepage?

In just about every traffic shaper related thread in either the lists
or the forums (which I rarely visit - the list is the best place to
get my attention).

Where we're at today:
  We think we generate valid rules that should make HFSC/ALTQ do what
we want it to do (there's one issue that was brought up in the forum
that I think I know the fix to, but is unrelated to the "does it even
work" question)
  We think there's a FreeBSD bug that is making ALTQ somewhat unhappy

Along those lines, I'm working on hacking together an embedded OpenBSD
version to do a cross platform check to validate either/both thoughts.