From: Bill Marquette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 February 2006 21:23
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] outbound nat on pppoe

Aarrgh...ok, now we're really getting outside my realm of knowledge -
especially w/out the code in front of me so humor me for a second
(unless Scott is willing to jump in).  The PPPOE server interfaces
aren't individually setup are they?  ie. you also can't apply rules to
those interfaces?  If that's the case, it sounds like we'll need to
expose those as opt interfaces or something which would then allow for
port redirection.  Am I close?

--Bill

On 2/27/06, alan walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yep that is the problem. Sorry bad syntax on my behalf.
> That is the problem.
>

> You cannot port forward pppoe interface to a port.
>

> We are not actually forwarding proxy info we are forwarding smtp
> traffic.
>
> Sorry for the misunderstanding

NAT