On 2/27/06, Charles Sprickman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since I was bitching about Vonage, I'll be sure to grab the latest
> snapshot and see what happens.

Of note, I know that we're still not getting stuff in the right queues
- I've been sidetracked with this much larger issue.  So, don't be
surprised if it's not in the right queue, but an otherwise idle
firewall shouldn't be giving shit calls.

> If memory serves me correctly, I've got an onboard xl, a sis and a de nic
> in the box and can shuffle that all around at will.  I'll try to get some
> kind of cogent report together.

Thanks.  sis is a suspect bad driver right now, I'm very interested in results.