On Mar 2, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Derrick MacPherson wrote:

Like I said, works fine on the LAN interface, not the DMZ interface.
Perhaps there's something else in the pfsense config i'm missing.

do I have to set a 1:1 NAT for the machines in my non-routable DMZ?

with snapshot 02-20-06 I have found that some remote sites work to fetch via ftp (passive or otherwise) while others do not, from my 1:1 NATted host on my LAN (no DMZ here). ftp to all hosts works flawlessly for other clients that are just normal NATs.

I haven't figured out a pattern yet as to when it works and when it doesn't.