Okay no prob, just wanted to know which setting was going to be the one
that works for me.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Marquette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 3:43 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Was the IPSec Prefer old SA bug correct?

Same behaviour currently.  I'll probably end up just changing the
wording of that option, not the behaviour as I'm not willing to break
peoples existing configs.  This might get changed for a potential
Beta3 (I wouldn't be surprised if we have one as we have more work to
do on the shaper that probably won't get the user testing in a
snapshot that it would in a real beta release)

--Bill