I would like to setup a conenction to an external proxy to send all my http requests through. I already have a local proxy and just want to have all http requests sent to another proxy. Only thing is that the proxys i use change. (Use proxy4free.com) and change weekly, (Paranoid school blocks lots of ips) Is there a ways to use both a local and a remote proxy for http? I know there is a setup for upstream proxy but i tried that and it does not seem to do anything. Pleae Help
Thanks
Chris May