I think RELENG_6_1 has some important fixes.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Vivek Khera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 6 de abril de 2006 11:31
Para: support@pfsense.com
Assunto: Re: [pfSense Support] boot problems after upgrade, part 2.

On Apr 5, 2006, at 8:35 PM, Scott Ullrich wrote:

> Not really.  It almost sounds like RELENG_6 is not in sync with
> RELENG_6_0 but my understanding is that RELENG_6_0 is the FreeBSD 6
> release tree so thats what we really need to track.

RELENG_6_0 is only gonna get you security fixes over 6.0-RELEASE.
RELENG_6 is currently what is becoming 6.1-RELEASE and has a *lot* of
changes relative to 6.0.  They are not in sync at all as they are
divergent branches of development, and only selected changes are
ported back over to the RELENG_6_0 branch.

Hopefully they'll tag RELENG_6_1 really soon now...  but for less of
a moving target 6.0 release is the way to go.

Perhaps the goal for pfSense 1.1 should be to use RELENG_6_1.