In the trunk port configure the native vlan to vlan 1.

-----Original Message-----
From: tele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quinta-feira, 13 de Abril de 2006 17:03
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] Vlan problems

Hi,

I running Pfsense-Beta2 and this is my setup:

WAN        83.214.128.169/26
LAN         192.168.100.1/24
SERVICE 83.214.162.0/24

SERVICE it's vlan0 with vid 162

i've activated Advanced Outbound NAT with the following rules:

Interface   Source                     Destination
WAN          192.168.100.0/24    *
SERVICE   192.168.100.0/24    83.214.162.0/24

the firewall rules are set to permit ALL in all interfaces

ok now i have the LAN port connected to a cisco catalyst
with a trunk configured in that port and some other port tagged.

so if i connect a pc to the port tagged with default 1 vlan i can exit
to internet and ping
any interface.
if i connect a pc to the port tagged with the vlan 162 and configure the

network for subnet 83.214.162.0/24 with gw 83.214.162.1 i can ping any
interface of the fw but i can't ping out!

i don't know where is the problem i think that the catalyst config it's
ok.
maybe i missing something in the pfsense configuration.

thank you for any help

:tele