From: Scott Ullrich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 3:19 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Load Balancing question

We have duplicated this bug.   We'll work on it soon.

On 4/14/06, Roy Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Upgraded to Snapshot 4-12-2006.  The server drop down does now grey
out the monitor IP as stated, however now on the pool detail page it
does not list the IPs in the pool to remove them (they do show in the
list screen).

> On the virtual server detail page, there will only be 1 pool listed to
choose from even if you have more than 1 pool setup.  Looks like it
always lists only the first one.