On 4/23/06, Sithi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is our current situation,
>
> We have 25 workstations connected together by LAN
>
> We have 2 different ISP connection, both static, same DNS servers, but
> different gateways
>
> At present we have 2 sets of LAN, one connecting 10 computers to the first
> ISP and the other connecting 15 computers to the Second ISP.
>
> Our daily and routine job is to browse a single website. (so we always
> contact this only IP address)

Does this web site tie it's session authentication to IP address?  IE,
if a user comes in using two different source addresses will they get
kicked out?  If so, WAN load balancing won't work for you until they
fix the application (tying a session down to the original IP it came
in from doesn't buy you any security and is generally considered bad
practice).

> So, Please clarify me,
>
> If we use Pfsense for Load Balancing these two ISP Lines and connecting all
> the 25 computers to a single LAN, will it increase the performance of all
> the computers (25 nos), even if all the computers contacts the single ip
> address (the web site for our work).

Should work just fine, with the caveat mentioned above.

http://wiki.pfsense.com/wikka.php?wakka=OutgoingLoadBalancing