All-

I've been off the list for a while, my apologies if this has been covered, searching was fruitless.

I would like to do NAT reflection for UDP, but it appears to not be working. Is this a bug, a product limitation (can't do it with this platform), or an enhancement request?

The reason I'd like to do it relates to playing games that are inside my firewall, but connecting to them as if I was outside the firewall.

Thanks in advance.

--
Bill Plein
[EMAIL PROTECTED]