This question was just asked, and answered by me on this mailing list last week. Please see the archives.

Pedro H. Braz wrote:
Hello Folks,

There's a way to configure personalized groups, instead of those standard and extended, using the squid package? Another question I have, there's a way to URL Filter, since there is no Services -> Advanced Proxy Filtering like the checkbox URL Filtering Enabled says?

Thanks in advance
Pedro.