On 4/27/06, Robert Mortimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I put in a rule on my LAN rules tab to block outbound TPC/IP to port 25 that
was not from a group of machines called MailServers. I moved the rule to the
top of the table and applied the rules.

Unfortunately my desktop (not in MailServers) can still telnet to our ISP's
mailserver [>telnet mailservername.co.uk 25]

When I make it a straight deny all sill I can access the ISP's mailserver.

Is there a problem with outbound blocking rules?

Robert

What does the rule you made look like? You should have the destination
port as 25 and source port as *

sai