Hi

I have tried booting from a 256M MUSE CF card in a Addonics CF / IDE converter in several PC's, booting won't complete.

Using the standard file it always stalls at:

/

I have also tried installing using:

I note grub starts, and FreeBSD install starts, however it also fails somewhere around comments about the IDE / CF card.

The CF card was written by dragging and dropping the images onto physdiskwrite.exe, so no install options were selected.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Kind regards
David Hingston

Chequers Software
New Zealand

Developers of Productivity Software
http://www.cheqsoft.com

The information in this email and in any attachment (s) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee's) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete the message from your computer. Thank you for your assistance.