Copied from: http://pfsense.blogspot.com/

If you haven't heard yet, pfSense and m0n0wall will be presented at BSDCan this year by Scott and myself. We'll also be attending the FreeBSD Developer Summit. This is not a cash-laden conference though, so Scott and I have agreed to provide for our own airfare to Ottawa.

We're asking for donations so as little as possible of this expense will have to come out of our pockets. I will immediately post a follow up here if we do receive enough donations to cover our expenses.

This is a great opportunity for us to network with the FreeBSD developers, and will certainly help make this project better. Thanks for your continued support!

Edit: Might help if I tell you how to donate. :) You can send PayPal to [EMAIL PROTECTED], or
email me for alternate means of payment.