Holger,

I dont really understand the question (!) , but I am not using
advanced outbound NAT.

I just followed the tutorial on
http://www.pfsense.org/mirror.php?section=tutorials/carp/carp-cluster-new.htm

sai

On 5/6/06, Holger Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are you using advanced outbound nat to use the shared CARP IP of both nodes
and not the real IPs of the machines?

Holger