32bit 33Mhz PCI slots?  500Mbit...approx.

--Bill

On 5/18/06, Ebay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using an MSI motherboard with a 2 gig Celeron processor, 512 megs ram,
and 3ea realtec gigabit network cards.  Does anyone know what kinda
thoughput would be possible in this configuration.  I need to route between
two local networks.  Is there any documentation that explanes some examples
I could achieve with certain hardware types?  Thanks Again.  >>Ryan