Hi,

I have been playing around with transparent mode for HAVP in a native FreeBSD here and it's running fine. Only difference apart from setting the transparent mode is to have a pf rule like:

rdr on $int_if inet proto tcp from any to any port 80 -> 127.0.0.1 port 8080

Now to add this to the package, I am looking for a "proper" way to add this rule inside pfSense. Since there I already an infrastructure exists in pfSense for adding I want to use that, if that's the appropriate way to do it. In fact I have tried to use squid as an example to see where the pf rule is added, but could not :(

Any help or pointer would be much appreciated.

raj