Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

Yes that's what I meant - you can't restrict source IPs in connection
with original destination port. As soon as a source IP is allowed, it
can access on any WAN port for which there is a NAT rule, so you can't
force certain source IPs to use certain WAN ports only.

Huh? That's not true at all. You don't need to permit any on the WAN, you can limit that by source IP's on the WAN side. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that NAT applies first, so you're permitting traffic to the private IP and internal port. i.e. if you're forwarding WAN port 888 to LAN 192.168.1.5 port 80, you need the NAT on external port 888, internal IP 192.168.1.5, internal port 80. Then you need a firewall rule on the WAN interface permitting traffic from whatever sources you desire (any is the default if you check "auto add firewall rule" on the NAT page, you want this if you want anything on the Internet to be able to access this port) to destination 192.168.1.5 port 80. What I usually do is check the "auto add firewall rule" box, then go to the firewall rules page and change the source from "any" to whatever I want it to be, if I don't want it opened to the entire Internet. The rule changes don't take place until you hit "apply changes", so it's not opening you up to any additional exposure as long as you don't hit "apply changes" before you have the firewall rules setup as you like.