On 6/6/06, Brad Bendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Right now FTP helper is on WAN and LAN, and the output of ps awux | grep pftpx
shows:
/usr/local/sbin/pftpx -c 8021 -g 8021 192.168.xxx.xxx

Not even 2 IP's at all.

Also, the IP above is LAN IP of the firewall not the server that FTP is
running on at all.

If I try to run it manually, I get a "Can't assign requested address"
/usr/local/sbin/pftpx -f 192.168.xxx.xxx -b 66.xxx.xxx.xxx -c 21 -g 21

Let me know if I can try anything else.

That is the LAN redirect.  It sounds like you are missing the WAN redirect.

Try deleting the item once more on NAT and RULES -> WAN and start over
by adding a NAT -> Port forward entry for dest. 21.

Make sure allow is checked then fine tune the rule.

If after this it still doesn't appear (even after reboot) I need to
dive in further.