Hello all,

We have setup one pfsense firewall, which have 2 wans, 3 dmzs and a lan.

I have enabled ipsec and mobile clients on the firewall, and that works swell.

I have not enabled advanced outbound nat, and the ipsec passthrough option is
enabled.

The problem is, that we have 3 computers behind the firewall which each have a
software vpn client installed. When they try to connect to a remote vpn
concentrator, the first computer will get through, but all the others will just
wait to connect.

I have made some tcpdumping on the different interfaces, and it seems that when
the second computer tries to make a vpn connection, the firewall will leak the
private IP address of the second computer onto the wan.

But the first computer, will just go through fine and make a connection to the
remote vpn concentrator.

I have been using OpenBSD and pf before with the exactly same setup, with no
trouble at all. So I was wondering what could be wrong, anyone with some ideas?

Venlig hilsen

Bo Rising Rasmussen
sikkerheds konsulent / CISSP / MCP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]