<broken_record>
There was a number of traffic shaping bugs fixed after beta 4.  If
this is a full installation then run cvs_sync.sh releng_1
</broken_record>

On 6/12/06, Dimitri Rodis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a pfSense box running at a customer's site, and I have opened wan
tcp 8000 --> lan interface of router tcp 443 for remote administration
of the pfSense box (so in my browser from my office I type
https://www.customer.com:8000 for the purpose of this example). I did a
sync up to releng_1 (because they use traffic shaping), and whenever I
go to the status_queues.php page in IE, the browser hangs for 5-10
seconds, then responds for about half a second, and then hangs (and the
cycle repeats). I presume there's some sort of  AJAX code or something
that updates these graphs, but I'm guessing that the code is choking up
IE because it isn't expecting to communicate on ports other than 80 or
443.. ???

Any repros, or am I smoking crack here? (I tried it from my machine at
home, and it does the same thing)