Hi,
I've just upgraded to RC-1 (embedded)
When traffic shaper enabled, I receive the following error messages:

There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug:671: tags
cannot be used without keep state /tmp/rules.debug:671: skipping rule due to
errors /tmp/rules.debug:671: rule expands to no valid
combination /tmp/rules.debug:672: tags cannot be used without keep
state /tmp/rules.debug:672: skipping rule due to errors /tmp/rules.debug:672:
rule expands to no valid combination /tmp/rules.debug:673: tags cannot be used
without keep state /tmp/rules.debug:673: skipping rule due to errors /tmp/rul

The lines are:
671: anchor qwanRoot tagged qwanRoot
672: anchor qlanRoot tagged qlanRoot
673: anchor qwandef tagged qwandef

I've tried to remove and restart the traffic shaper wizard. There is no change
with the newly created rules.
When I disable traffic shaper (remove wizard), this problem disappears.

Best regards
Imre