We’ve good experiences using 4 Port Sun HME 10/100 Ethernet PCI NICs.

Maybe you have some good old unused suns to get it from.

Dan

Von: Vivek Khera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006 23:09
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: Re: [pfSense Support] CARP NIC overhead?

On Jun 21, 2006, at 12:08 PM, Steve Harman wrote:

Sorry to bother the list again – Martin; are you able to post the model number of the Intel multiport NICs you’re using please?  Just to improve my chances of success.

get the Intel *server* NICs.  These are awesome.  I've had dual-port ones (no idea the model number) which are extremely fast and stable in freebsd 6.x