My Cheap CF Card I was using to kida test PFSense
just Died.  No fault to anything except that I
used cheap hardware.  I am looking at spending a
little bit more money to get a transcend card to
install it on.  I just wanted to see if anyone
out there is using the Transcend Flash drives and
if so, what are you using and how does it work.
I hate to spend money only to find it is not
compatible.  Thanks, Ryan

(Sorry if this goes out more than once.  My
server is on drugs or something)

I've got a couple Transcend 256's @45X in some of my machines.  Work
like a champ and haven't had any issues.  I know a couple
photographers that love them, think they're every bit as good as
Sandisk or Lexar (which incidentally I've seen issues with when used
as a IDE->CF hard drive) at considerably less cost.