From: Steve Spiker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 2:58 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] errors that im receiving

Hello Pfsense support..

I Just wanted to know if anyone had an idea of why I get some many collisions
on my network. On one install I had over 700,000 collisions.
No I have only 138,792..this seems to gotten better since I have replaced a
switch an enet cable,

MY NETWORK IS  a cable modem  then pfsense router wan and lan....Then switch
across the building into another switch into a pc...Should two switches cause
collisions??
I'm working on getting the house wired for enet so I wont have there issues..

Also I have another issue that im hoping that you can help with ,,

php: : There were error(s) loading the rules: queue qOthersUpH already exists
on interface rl1 /tmp/rules.debug:23: errors in queue definition queue
qOthersDownH already exists on interface rl0 /tmp/rules.debug:24: errors in
queue definition queue qOthersUpL already exists on interface rl1
/tmp/rules.debug:25: errors in queue definition queue qOthersDownL already
exists on interface rl0 /tmp/rules.debug:26: errors in queue definition queue
qOthersUpH already exists on interface rl1 queue qOthersUpH a

not sure what this meant, Well let me know if you happen to know of any issues
with this...Im guessing that the reason it says a 10mbps on the Wan because of
my modem. Please feel free to write me back anytime......

                                                Thanks for your time