What is your state limit at system>advanced and how many states do you hit when
the problem occurs?

Holger
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Dickson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 7:39 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] States Locking Up

I submitted to this list last week and am hoping I can hit some fresh brain
cells this week :)
I am having an issue with states locking up.  This happens every half an hour
or so (it's completely random... can go hours or minutes).  When it happens if
I reset states it clears up and all is well.  Also while it happens if I ping
google it will drop roughly 3 of every 4 packets sent.
Most current connections will remain (like a dowload) but occasionally it will
drop also.
I'm running beta1RC1a on an AMD 2200 athlon XP with 2gig RAM and 30gb
harddrive.  I'm running in dual WAN with interface names WAN, LAN and GWAN,
GLAN (xl driver)
I have advanced outbound NAT enabled and I have Source subnet of LAN to WAN and
source subnet GLAN to WAN.  I then have rules for lan net to go out the WAN
gateway and glan subnet out GWAN gateway.

Am I doing something wrong here?  basically I ALWAYS want LAN to go out WAN and
GLAN to go out GWAN
IP's are both Static for the WAN interfaces. Let me know if any more info is
needed!
-Tim