The voice works with current configuration

-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 6 de julho de 2006 15:05
Para: Scott Ullrich
Cc: support@pfsense.com
Assunto: Re: [pfSense Support] How to install upnp in pfsense

rss... good, Microsoft is a bad idea, but there is a question, behind
pfsense firewall have many clients workstations using Micro$oft Windows
MSN Mesenger using voice, then I need a solution for this....

Newton Calvin
Coord. Tecnologia de Redes CTR/NIS