On 7/12/06, Tunge2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ive download the cvs files, and upload them to our (test) PFsense machine
and select PPPOe on the OPT port. I know the files are still under
development. The error that we are getting if we select PPPOE on the OPT
port are:

The following input errors were detected:
The field 'IP address' is required.
The field 'Subnet bit count' is required.

And by the option "PPPoE configuration"  it goes automatically to PPPOA?

And with that act, you've just entered the realm of unsupported.  We
do NOT support anything in HEAD, it's a completely self-supported
branch (and running a hodge podge of HEAD/RELENG_1 is just going to
get you chasing your tail).