I have tried RC1 on a few different machines and ClamAV says it installs succsefully but doesnt appear to start. Same with FreshClam. However, ClamSMTP does install and start and appears to work. Any Ideas? What Im really trying to get going is havp.It gives this once I try to install:

Downloading package configuration file... done.
Saving updated package information... done.
Downloading havp and its dependencies... done.
Checking for successful package installation... failed!

Installation aborted.

I suppose this is becuase ClamAV is broken in my setup? I have tried finding any logs pertaining to the ClamAV install in the console but cant seem to find much.

Thanks in advamce.
Tim