On 7/20/06, Tim Dickson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It may not be...
All I was saying is if you back up your config before hand, after your
update it, if your rules are deleted you can upload your config and all
is back to normal.  Except now you are on the newer firmware.
( I would actually redownload a new ISO and do a fresh install...
(verifying the ISO) I have yet to experience this on a full PFSENSE
install, maybe someone else here has more info)
My 2 cents
-Tim

I've never seen this on my full installs either (although admittedly
lately my only full installs run HEAD).  Firmware upgrades reboot the
machine on completion and config.xml is read on boot, I can't see any
reason for rules to not load on boot.