I had a working set of dynamic updates using BIND 9.2.3 and ISC DHCP Server
V3.0.1rc14

I have configured DHCP in the pfsense web GUI but had no luck. In inspection
of the pfsense  dhcpd.conf I have found none of the zone-key references that
I had to put in my original file to get it to work

i.e. OLD CONFIG (key no longer in use)

key DHCP-UPDATER {
        algorithm hmac-md5;
        secret
"8VMRBr5YGjVfDF1iRRPWanumlS8vdbm7XkKXu2eHeIL5eIh6mjB8IhzOsvbX";
};

zone 10.0.0. {
        primary 10.0.0.3;
        key DHCP-UPDATER;
}

zone corp.bluechiptechnology.co.uk. {
        primary 10.0.0.3;
        key DHCP-UPDATER;
}

subnet 10.0.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
        option netbios-name-servers 10.0.0.XX;
        range 10.0.0.30 10.0.0.200;
        authoritative;
        default-lease-time 14400;
        max-lease-time 57600;
        ddns-domainname "corp.bluechiptechnology.co.uk";
        ddns-rev-domainname "in-addr.arpa";
        option domain-name "corp.bluechiptechnology.co.uk";
        option domain-name-servers 10.0.0.XX;
        option routers 10.0.0.XX;
        allow unknown-clients;

pfsense seems to include the subnet info but no zone or key information. Is
this because it is still on the TODO list or is pfsense using external hooks
to an updater I can't find?

Has anyone got this working?

All pointers welcome
Robert
PS Once all the add-ons are up and running this will be a fantastic
firewall. For now it is just excellent!