What we are wanting to do is setup a bridge basically.

We like IPCOP as a managed Firewall option, but for redundancy reasons, have
had to add a DSL and Cable Broadband connection to our Network. Previously
we only had a DSL connection from verizon.  It has issues more often than
not.  We have added now the cable connection.

The IPCOP setup is work very nicely as a single DSL firewall, but obviously
we want to have load balancing or at least failover setup between the two
broadband connections.  This can't be done easily if at all on IPCOP.

OK, that is what is going on.  Now, the setup we want to do is

Use the pfsense box as a load balancer/failover point to bring the two
Broadband connections into.  It would handle these and route them to one
internal connection (The RED zone) on the ipcop.

We would then use IPCOP as the firewall between our network and the rest of
the world.

 I assume this is possible?

 Will the pfsense box be secure?

  Do we need to setup special routing on it.  Is there a documented setup
for this.   Being new, I found some howto pdfs, but wasn't sure if it would
apply here.

Anyway help or suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks Heath