I found the m0n0wall development docs so I'm almost there.

Thanks

On 8/18/06, Robert Mortimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Developer CD Questions

Is there fuller documentation on the use of the pfSense or similar
development setups around?

More specifically

1) Is the developer CD supposed to provide a jail for development or is
development done on a base install with the jail/change root used to rebuild
the CD?

No, there are no jails or chroots on the development iso.

2) I am having no luck with exporting variables - do I need to install bash?

I'm afraid I am used to web development or application development so the
distro development is a bit of a learning curve.

You should use the standard shell... sh, tcsh, etc..  Bash will not
work with FreeBSD's builder system.